Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lovely Printables

We are crazy over here at the Etheridge house about free online printables! Not only are they budget friendly (who else thinks greeting cards have gotten outrageously overpriced?!) but they are just so gosh darn cute compared to the mainstream cards you get at the store. I started this trend in our home after I was just downright upset at spending $5 on a single card, not to mention postage if I was going to send it, which I didn't since it was for the hubs birthday back in March. So, I began pursuing the internet as I knew from wedding DIY crafts I undertook there were actually a great deal of free things out there for the taking ;) All it really took was typing a few different phrases into google and then selecting images to find some really cute printables! The hubs even copied me and did the same for my birthday card last week, which I LOVED! I will post a picture of the cute one he picked out later. Here are some of my personal favorites...

The most adorable thank you card!
Found here

A cute birthday card!
Found here

A sweet love note ;)
Found here

My personal favorite, lunchbox love notes!
Found here
I absolutely love the lunchbox love notes and send them with Mitchell occasionally for lunch, when I can get my head together that early in the morning to write a sweet note or bible verse and slip it into his lunch. I've found taking a few minutes at the beginning of the week to print them out and then write them out makes that process much easier! Also, when printing I use a thicker card-stock that I had leftover from when we made the fan programs for our wedding ceremony. This makes them look a lot more professional and less flimsy. You can buy cute colored greeting card envelopes at Wal-Mart for about $5 for 40 as well! 

I hope everyone has fun perusing through these and can take as much joy out of printing their own cute e-cards from home as we do!

Love,
The Etheridges

No comments:

Post a Comment