Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{Sweet Baby C}

We were incredibly blessed to welcome our new baby girl last week! She was born on April Fools Day, exactly three days before her expected arrival. I was blessed with a fairly easy and uneventful (if there is such a thing) labor and delivery and she came into the world at a tiny 6lbs 10oz. We could not be more excited to finally have her here with us and are already head over heels in love with her. I have been blown away by the amount of love I feel for this tiny human and could not imagine life without her. God has blessed us immensely and we could not be more thankful or feel more honored to be her parents. 

Meeting my sweet baby girl for the first time.

First family photo!


First time daddy held baby C.


Grumpy face.


Proud daddy.

Leaving the hospital!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to meet that little goober, hurry up and get your butts up here! Also, you need to share your secret with me for looking so good after just giving birth. I mean come on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bre - you not only looked amazing pregnant but seriously?! You look that good after giving birth?!?!?! Seeing these pictures fills me with so much happiness and makes me tear up because I know exactly the love and joy you are experiencing and I couldn't be more excited for you guys. Seriously can't wait to see you guys and meet that beautiful baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete