Friday, March 28, 2014

Photo Update 3/28

For those of you waiting on pins and needles, no Baby E is not here yet! Instead I thought I would placate some of you with some photos of what we've been up to lately as we wait not so patiently for her arrival. Things have been pretty calm around here, especially with the odd weather we've been having in Florida (sun, rain, cold fronts), but here area few snapshots from over the past two weeks...

We were able to take the boat out last weekend
and  had another dolphin sighting out in the bay! These
guys are so adorable and this one swam right up to the boat without much prompting!

I noticed our milk expires on Baby E's due date! Things
are getting more and more "real" everyday!

We make pizza on the Big Green Egg almost every weekend
and this view never ceases to crack me up. The hubs makes and rolls out the dough and always ends up with his backside looking like this...it never fails ;)

Finally saw a bear on base! Yes, there are wild bears on base,
as well as turkeys and coyotes. 

Little Winston has enjoyed the sunshine when we have it!

 I don't normally post sonogram photos of Baby E. I figure most people probably have no interest as to what the inside of my uterus look like besides our family members, but this one was too cute not to share...

Baby E's 3D photo. She was being cantankerous and didn't want
her photo taken the other week, so this was the best we got. She's definitely got the Etheridge nose!

And here is a video to round off the post of Little Winston being a "real" dog. This was his first trip to the ocean where he could go off leash and actually enjoy the water. The hubs and I got a good laugh out of his "bobbing" technique to get his ball out of the water...



Love,
The Etheridges

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha I love all these pictures, especially the ones of the handprints on Mitch's butt! I thought you had done that to him at first!

    ReplyDelete