Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Forever And Always

Ok here are our wedding pictures, finally! I know, I know, it's taken us a while to get these out to everyone, but with the honeymoon (which I'll add a post about later) and getting ready to move to Texas, it's been a little hectic around here to say the least! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as Mitchell and I have :) A HUGE thank you to the Schroeder family for finding us a photographer at the (literally) last minute. We were simply in awe when we saw everything come together in less than 24 hours. If you head back down to my first post you can get the background story for the wedding, in case any of you are thinking things look a little different from our original wedding that was planned for Atlanta. I still cannot believe that after 5.5 years of dating, four of which were spent with Mitchell at USAFA, we are FINALLY married! I am so very blessed to be married to my best friend :) I'm in the process of uploading the rest of the photos to my Facebook and Flikr accounts which you can access to the right under "our adventures"! Enjoy!

Our first look! 




The groomsmen ;)


The amazing women and men (pic. below)
who helped create our wedding day!




1 comment:

  1. I'm SO happy these are posted on your blog! You are such a beautiful friend and I am SO happy that you had a lovely and peaceful wedding. The pictures are beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete