Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Wonderful Husband!

About 2 days after our wedding, after my mother's funeral to be exact, Mitchell expressed his desire to have a believers baptism. He grew up Methodist, meaning that he was baptized as a baby but had never had a true believers baptism, like us Southern Baptists ;) I was overjoyed to say the least and could not have been more proud of him! The Lord has worked within Mitchell and me over the past month or so and I was so excited when he told me about professing the Lord as his savior through a believers baptism. I will post more pictures later when we get them from the church! A big thank you to Mr. Carl (our officiant and close friend) for taking Mitchell under his wing the past few years and helping BOTH of us grow in our walk with the Lord!

1 comment: